If you are going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco, make your blog to tell us your experiences...
E eis que surge o primeiro problema: que nome dar ao blog? Nada brega nem piegas. Aí, claro, pedi ajuda à amiga cheia de criatividade e cheia de referências. E então recebo esse email:
"Eu colocaria “Flowers in my hair”
You watched Forrest Gump, right?
All that revolution. I wish I was my age on the 60’s and 70’s.
I would be there in SanFran with flowers in my head.
The hippiest of the hippies!!! The age of aquarius!!! hahaha
Bele, já parei de me empolgar, afinal quem vai é ocê!!! Iuuuupiiiiii!!!!"
You watched Forrest Gump, right?
All that revolution. I wish I was my age on the 60’s and 70’s.
I would be there in SanFran with flowers in my head.
The hippiest of the hippies!!! The age of aquarius!!! hahaha
Bele, já parei de me empolgar, afinal quem vai é ocê!!! Iuuuupiiiiii!!!!"
Perfeito, não?
E pra abrir o blog, nada melhor do que nossa foto.
Thanks for this and everything!
Um comentário:
Aiiiii, vc me faz chorar!!! Aprendeu com alguém que conheço?
Isso meeeesmo!!
Congratulations!
Emoções, emoções... que venham muitas!
Beijoosss
Postar um comentário